Our six mini legendaries (Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, Manaphy, Shaymin, Victini) have mastered the art of transforming. Each of these six legendaries decided to trick Arceus, transforming to the others for the five work days. Since Arceus doesn’t have good logic (Uxie holds it), it asks you for help. Can you help the God of Pokemon tackling this medium mishap?
1. There are six mini legendaries: Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, Manaphy, Shaymin, Victini.
2. There are five work days: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday, in that order from earliest to latest. Each of the work days are separated by a day; that is, Tuesday is 1 day after Monday, Wednesday is 2 days before Friday, and so on.
3. In each work day, each legendary transforms to exactly one of themselves. A legendary may “transform” to itself. No legendary may appear twice; that is, no two legendaries may both transform to the same legendary in the same day.
1. Each legendary transform to five different legendaries in the week.
2. Mew and Celebi have a disagreement, and as the result, neither transforms to the other in the first three days.
3. Celebi blames the disagreement to Shaymin, and as the result, neither Mew nor Shaymin transforms to the other in the last two days.
4. On Tuesday, no legendary transforms to itself. On Thursday and Friday, each of exactly two legendaries transform to themselves. On Monday and Wednesday, exactly one legendary transforms to itself.
5. Manaphy transforms to Shaymin in some day and to Jirachi in another day. The difference between these two days is 4 days.
6. Shaymin never transforms to the legendary which never transforms to Shaymin.
7. Victini transforms to Jirachi, and Jirachi transforms to Manaphy. Both take place on Monday.
8. Shaymin transforms to Mew in some day.
9. None of Mew, Celebi, and Jirachi transforms to any of Manaphy, Shaymin, and Victini on Wednesday.
Well, good luck? It’s not that hard.
So I haven’t made one large puzzle for Puzzle 30; I can’t think of a genre. So here’s a word puzzle. I hope you know English.
I need to make more of these to practice my construction skills.